- Very familiar & comfy atmosphere, big garden, good breakfast, quiet neighborhood, clean bathrooms, super wifi, the curtains in front of the beds, great location to visit the citadelle, the castle and the Fischerbastion by foot
- Really unpleasant check-in. Staff English is not good and although I paid on hotels.com, they tried to make me pay the whole bill again by credit card! They knew my name but not where I booked and that I already paid. Had to emphasis it 3 times in order not to pay double. Probably only a mistake but their booking system needs some serious improvements!
- Quite far from the city center. Although it's quite conveniently located to visit the attractions on the Buda side, there is basically only one bus line (BAH) that connects you to the city center. At first it's difficult to find the right way and it takes you at least 8-10 min walk to the accommodation.
- There is only 1 gas station & 1 restaurant nearby. No proper supermarket available
- Although I was convinced that I read about an aircon on the description of the hotel, there was only one fan in the room for 6-8 people. Absolutely not enough for such temperatures, it felt like an oven at night - difficult to sleep!
- The mattresses are comfy and the curtains great - however the old wooden beds are an insolence to any paying customer! Only by moving your great toe you made it squeak enough to wake the whole room - not acceptable, new beds are a must!