You get what you pay for
- No doubt this is good value in the sense that you can sleep 5 people (4 singles and a “sofa bed”) for a reasonable price. The sofa bed was not really a bed.
- The exterior and the grounds looked nice and were well kept
- You could use the pool for free, although we were told at check in “not to stay there all day”...
- Satellite TV
- The interior of the apartment was old and tired. I’d estimate that the apartment was last updated in the 80s. The floors and surfaces were not well cleaned and though we stayed for a week, there was no cleaning service for that length of stay.
- Though there was a kitchen with toaster and oven, when we tried to use them, the fire alarm would go off, probably due to accumulated oil and dust on the elements
- The towels were only changed once
- Though we could use the pool, you did have to pay for sun beds. It’s only a few of euros per bed per day, but people ended up just setting up on the floor. The pool can get pretty packed.
- It’s about a 20 minute walk to the beach... not too bad, but there’s no shade all the way there, so be prepared.
- Due to COVID-19 there were fewer people than usual when we were there, but nevertheless there were large herds of children who would roam around without supervision and could be quite loud even past midnight, just outside our bedroom window
Conclusion: basic accommodation for a budget price
Apartamentos Son Bou Gardens
Un viajero real se alojó en Apartamentos Son Bou Gardens
Publicado hace 9 meses