Circle Line: New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Romantic sunset cruise to see the city lights from the water
- Route loops down Hudson, around Battery Park & up East River
- Sights include the Statue of Liberty & Empire State Building
- Entertaining & informative commentary from an expert guide
- Comfortable & spacious cruise ship with oversized windows
Harbour Lights Cruise
Live Commentary in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to your schedule cruise departure time; boarding begins 30 minutes prior to scheduled cruise departure time.
- Harbour Lights Cruise Departure Times: Year-round at 7:00 PM
- Near public transport
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Step aboard a spacious cruise ship for an evening on the water—taking in the sights in the glow of the setting sun as the lights flicker to life in the City that Never Sleeps. Grab a drink and listen to expert commentary as you pass the Statue of Liberty and cruise under 3 famous Manhattan bridges.
As dusk begins to fall, make your way to Pier 83 and board your vessel, which features outdoor viewing decks as well as oversized sightseeing windows in the comfortable interior. Pick up a drink or a bite to eat from the onboard bar if you like, or just settle in for the ride as the boat takes off and motors out into the Hudson.
Listen as your professional guide points out landmarks in Midtown and Lower Manhattan and shares history and anecdotes about sights like the Empire State Building, Wall Street, Ellis Island, and the Chrysler Building. Cruise around Battery Park and up the East River, getting within 100 feet (30 m) of the Statue of Liberty for an incredible up-close view of this American icon from the water, before you loop back to the 42nd Street Pier.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available