On the first night we attended a welcome dinner and we won a romantic dinner for 2 on the beach, we opted to have it on the Friday as that was our anniversary. It was nice that they ran this competition, we appreciated this. Friday comes around, my wife picks the menu and fills the dietary section, two days before, I'm allergic to cheese, so she writes this down and draws attention to this plus there is no mention of cheese on the menu that she has picked. Cue the dinner, the main course arrives, ants are crawling on the table, the table is wobbling, the candles are not citronella so are attracting mosquitos and we are being bitten, my chilli seabass arrives, my wife looks down at my meal and can see the cheese glistening off of my seabass, but I've already taken a bite. I rush up stairs to take my medication. My wife raised this with our server, who was polite, and they returned with the dietaty form which had nothing stated on it, the general manager is then called over, as per our request, she pulls out the original copy written by my wife, which clearly states that the allergies are pork and cheese. They were preparing two meals, dietaries can be life or death, we were both very shocked that they could make such a big mistake for two orders. It really ruined our last evening. In the morning there was no follow up from our Butler or the General Manager, considering you have ruined someone's evening and given someone an allergic reaction.